COLORLINK technology, with micro-encapsulated argan oil, takes a dual-action approach to seal in haircolor—repairing both physically and chemically through the following 3 mechanisms:
1. Creates cross-links to rebuild the keratin structure, restoring the entire hair fiber and locking hair color within.
2. Polymers form a protective hydrophobic shield that helps prevent haircolor washout.
3. With ArganIDTM, positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex, while simultaneously sealing and helping repair the hair.
Repeated use of COLORLINK technology facilitates optimal hair color retention benefits through continuous repair action, designed specifically to extend haircolor life with every wash and condition.
- Restores quality of hair to better retain color
- Provides continuous repair bene ts with each and every use
- Gently cleanses and replenishes moisture
Cleanse the hair with Color Continue Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. After shampooing, gently blot excess water from hair and apply Color Continue Conditioner from mid-lengths through ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.