Babe - Tape In & Beaded Hair Extensions
This class is designed to introduce stylists to the Tape-In and Beaded methods of hair extensions, including I-Tip and Flat-Tip, in one class. This class is designed for stylists that are new to the extension category. This is our most requested type of training for extensions. Participants will get some hands-on experience in applying the extensions. They will also leave with marketing strategies, ways to make the most money possible for their time and how to boost their career.
Learn how to install and remove all methods of Babe hair extensions including:
- Flat-Tip, I-Tip, Tape-In
- Learn about the new Babe Instant Hair which includes Bangs, Clip-In and Crown Hair Extensions
- Learn how to properly market your extension services and increase your business
- Learn how to price the installation, removal and " touch-up" of your hair extension clients
- Learn how to provide the proper daily maintenance for your hair extensions and how to double the life of the hair
- Learn how to grow your business while working less and making more! The back to business basics of Babe hair extensions will be taught
Click here to view January 28th class - Petaluma, CA
Click here to view February 11th class - Fairfield, CA
Tools Needed: Notebook + pen.