Dyson Pro Product Support
Product Maintenance Recommendations
- Dyson Supersonic™ Professional Hair Dryer: Clean your filter regularly. This protects your hair dryer's internal components from styling products, clippings and dust, which can prevent your hair dryer from performing as it should. Clean the filter monthly, or when the white LED lights flash continuously. Your hair dryer comes with a spare filter for quick changes during styling.
- Dyson Corrale™ Straightener: Regularly cleaning your straightener's plates to remove hair product residue. This keeps them working at their best. First, turn off your straightener and allow the plates to cool down. Then, rub them gently with a damp, lint-free cloth. Please note that you shouldn't use any chemicals or abrasive products to clean the plates.
- You may return Dyson products to Sweis for a full refund within 30 days of purchase/delivery.
- Sweis cannot accept returns for the following reasons:
- Returns in excess of 30 days
- Intentional cosmetic decoration or modification
- Warranty/service-related issues (See Warranty Service & Replacement below)
Warranty Service & Replacement
- Dyson machines come with a standard, 2-year limited warranty.
- Sweis does not have the authority to accept defective returns on behalf of Dyson.
- Please call the Dyson Helpline at 866-693-9766 for warranty support.
- Support will be provided in the form of product troubleshooting, repair and/or replacement in accordance with the product warranty.
- When calling, please have the product and serial number available for registration and troubleshooting.
- Support can also be reached by emailing [email protected]
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Terms and Conditions of the Dyson 2-Year Limited Warranty
- WHAT IS COVERED
- Your Dyson machine is warranted against original defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Dyson User manual. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Dyson's records. This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period. The replacement of any part of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty; however, your warranty will be extended for any time your machine is being repaired or retained for work being performed under the warranty. Any parts which are returned and replaced by Dyson will become the property of Dyson. Please call the Dyson Helpline on (866) 693-9766 for more information.
- This warranty is only valid if the machine is used in the country in which it was sold.
- For refurbished machines, length of warranty may differ, please see warranty letter included with machine for warranty terms.
This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Dyson shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended machine maintenance.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Dyson User manual.
- Use of the machine for anything other than the use it is designed for.